Anulekha – in Ubud, Bali
Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colorful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, especially the region around Anulekha Resort & Villa provides a much more authentic feel of the island. Located in the peaceful area of Ubud, Lodtunduh Anulekha Resort and Villas is set a midst the green stretches of rice fields in the picturesque village of Silungan and is just a 15-minute drive from the cultural heart of Ubud. It is perfectly positioned for travelers to experience the island of Bali at its very best. From performances of traditional Balinese dance to museums, art galleries and age-old temples, Ubud is a truly unique destination that nourishes the body, mind and spirit. The resort is around 60 minutes drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport. Anulekha Resort and Villas offers transfers to and from the airport as well as pick-up and drop-offs anywhere on the Island.
Getting here by air
Ngurah Rai International Airport in Kuta is served by many international and domestic airlines with daily flights to and from Europe, Australia and the USA. There are also many flights to destinations all across Indonesia. Intense competition between carriers has led to high frequencies, good service and very affordable fares for travel in this part of Asia. International travellers exploring South East Asia may therefore wish to consider flying to Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta or even Hong Kong and catching a connecting flight to Bali from there.
Distances of Tourism Objects
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property’s location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
- Mas Village (centre of home wood carving)-2 Km
- Gajah Mas Gallery – 3 km
- Arma Museum – 3.3 km
- Rudana Museum – 3.4 km
- Batuan Village( Stone Carving centre) – 4.5 Km
- Bali Zoo – 5 km
- Ubud Monkey Forest – 5 km
- Bali Bird Park – 5.5
- Ubud Market – 6 km
- Ubud Royal Palace – 6 km
- Elephant Cave – 6.5 km
- Puri Lukisan Museum – 6.5 km
- Blanco Museum – 7 km
- Tegallalang Rice Terrace -11 Km
- Komaneka Fine Art Gallery – 11 km
- Tampak Siring Holly Temple -12 Km
The following are directions and instructions how to get Anulekha Resort and villa from the International Ngurah Rai Airport:
- From the Airport, you should go through the Bypass of Ngurah Rai to Sanur until you reach Tohpati Village
- At the seventh intersection from the airport through the Bypass Ngurah Rai, turn right and follow the main road leading to Ubud-Gianyar Regency
- After having reached at Batubulan village- well known with the centre of the stone carving , right on the green Barong Statue on the T-junction, straight ahead Jalan Raya Singapadu ( direct to the North towards Bali Bird Park Singapadu Village)
- After reaching at junction of Negari Traditional Market , you turn right go through Banjar Mawang-Lodtunduh till reaching the Petrol Station at Banjar Silungan, around 300 metres from the Petrol station you will meet a big building of Banjar Silungan , at front of the Banjar Silungan , there is junction in which you turn right toward to Jalan Sakah.
- About 200 metres from the junction there is an Anulekha Resort sign with its Logo standing on left side of the road – at front of Mega Sari Gallery.